Business Sponsorships are a win-win...
Join us in our mission to steward the health of our community by fostering life-long relationships with the natural world through exceptional mentoring and nature education. The value of this mission has been affirmed again and again by a growing body of evidence connecting time in nature to human health and well-being. Your support will help provide this critical experience to young people who are most in need while connecting you with your customers and community.
Join other great local businesses in supporting nature connection in the Finger Lakes region!
Participants, staff and volunteers at Primitive Pursuits and Ithaca Forest Preschool feel a strong connection to outdoor activities, localism and environmental choices.
A Business Sponsorship of Primitive Pursuits can spark new relationships and deepen existing ones by associating your brand with your customer’s passion for the natural world.
Our programs attract nature-loving families and adults from Central New York and beyond.
The Primitive Pursuits website receives more than 62,000 unique visitors per year with more than 285,000 page views. Our database of subscribers to our targeted e-blast groups is more than 6,500 families in the Finger Lakes region and beyond and our Facebook following has grown to a subscription base of over 7K.
Benefits of Business Sponsorship:
- Listing and logo in Business Sponsors section of our website and listing in annual report
- Link on our Business Sponsors webpage to your website
- Every e-Blast includes a Thank You link to our Sponsors page
- Acknowledgement & link to your organization on Primitive Pursuits Facebook Page
- Annual Thank You e-Blast featuring all of our Business Sponsors
- Chances to create unique cross-promotional opportunities
- “This Business Supports Primitive Pursuits” window sticker or banner
Other Ways to Give
"My daughter loves your program, it is the highlight of her summer! Every day when I pick her up, she is happy, grinning from ear to ear, excited to share everything she's learned, or to show off items she created by hand, and filthy with good old fashioned mud. What could be better than that? Thank you!" E.F., Parent